A summer haircut may help you feel more comfortable during hot, humid summer weather, but it won't have the same effect on your pet. In fact, cutting or shaving your pet's fur can actually comprom ...View Article
Companion Therapy Laser® provides a revolutionary new approach to Veterinary Wound Management. It can significantly reduce healing time. Traumatic skin injuries and surgical incisions benefit greatly from laser therapy intervention.
- Enhanced leukocyte infiltration
- Increased macrophage activity
- Increased neovascularization
- Increased fibroblast proliferation
- Keratinocyte proliferation
- Promotion of early epithelialization
- Growth factor increases
- Enhanced cell proliferation and differentiation
- Increased tensile strength in wound healing
Technicians performing a laser therapy treatment.